√Add This Webinar to Cart!
Planning Center Online is a suite of apps built to make your church management software experience something to love. Chris Denning shares 6 practical tips worship leaders can implement today to optimize Planning Center for worship.
1. Create Your Charts in PC Services to have it automatically in every key.
2. Make practice easy for your musicians with PC Music Stand.
3. Use the Matrix in PC Services for simple team scheduling.
4. Automate reminders, responses and more with PC Services.
5. Keep attendance records for your choir with PC Check-Ins.
6. Improve communication with your volunteers using PC Services & People.
Known as the “Planning Center Online Guru” Chris Denning currently serves as the Creative Arts Pastor at Journey Church in Huntersville, NC and writes about worship, leadership, & technology at cdenning.com.
Chris has over 8 years experience managing Planning Center Online accounts, and over 10 years experience in creating charts, leading worship, and programming services. He has earned a Master of Religion in Worship Studies & a Master of Business Administration from Liberty University. Find Chris’ training resources for Planning Center Online at: cdenning.com/pcoguru
When you become a WTTU Member?
Choose Monthly or Yearly Membership
There are no reviews yet.