Your address will show here+12 34 56 email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Please Read)
WTTU Membership Agreements Updated: 6-24-18
SIGNED UP BY CREDIT CARD: (WTTU Monthly or Yearly Billing Membership as applied) you authorize us to charge your default payment method or another payment method on file (Via PayPal), your WTTU Transform Membership continues and you will be automatically drafted from your card until canceled.
MONTHLY BILLING: If you do not wish to continue at your price rate per/month, you may cancel anytime email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org If you signed up by
YEARLY BILLING or INVOICE:
Contact us to cancel within the first 30 days of your initial enrollment, we will prorate your refund for the remaining 11 months.
Cancel anytime email us here: email@example.com After the first 30 days, All Sales Are Final.
Commitment Terms: This enrollment is for a WTTU Membership, for a single / independent user per payment. This is membership is not to used or shared by a group/team or church. Thank you for being a WTTU Member!
Here are the steps to help update your Payment/Account standing:
1. Go to PayPal and Login here: https://www.paypal.com/us/home
If you do not have an account, this maybe the reason why we are not able to process your payment. Please sign up for a PayPal account now. You may also contact PayPal by phone: 1-888-221-1161
2. Login to Your PayPal Account: Please Login to your PayPal “Account or Profile” – find your Credit Card Info is entered correctly. Make sure your payment is set to “recurring” for monthly or yearly payments. If all is good, then you have successfully registered your credit card.
3. Make payment and confirm to resolve your account status on PayPal. Due to your bank’s credit card updating / or if you have received a new card, you may need to re-enter your credit card number, expiration or full name.
4. After Making Payment to PayPal, you should get an emailed receipt / please verify that your purchase is correct. Find that the receipt information shows a monthly or yearly payment – as reflected in your Credit Card Banking Statement.
5. When WTTU Membership Payment is satisfied you may continue access to the site without interruption. Failure to resolve the outstanding balance will result in a suspension of your Membership/Account.
*WTTU Membership Help: Login: https://wttu.co/my-account If you need to change your information from your profile or need user/password help, please go to the WTTU account link above.
If you have trouble, we can make changes on our side. Let us know how we can help?
PayPal Billing/Invoice Account Help: 1-888-221-1161
Worship Team Training