Worship Team Training® University | Power Train
With Branon Dempsey
Vocal Warm Ups / Before You Sing!
1. Talk a little, but do not over-talk your voice
2. Vocal cords need to stretch out a little, like an athlete – before you sing
3. Work the “Hmmm’s” Exercise – in this video
4. Pitch match, using a piano or phone piano app to match scale notes
5. Resonate quality – feel it in the back of the throat, chest and head
6. Open “Ahhh” scales
8. Breath, pitch and timing – all exercises above work together. These methods will help you be consistently warmed up. Don’t over-do it, just a little at a time, save your voice before you sing!
See These Previous Vocal Videos
Warmups Vocals I Essential Vocal Warm-Ups | Pitch & Intonation
Properly warm up your voice with good Breath Control
Watch the Monday Worship Bible Studies on the WTTU Devotional Page!
With Your Membership, Watch Weekly Playbacks of the Worship Bible Studies!
As a WTTU Member, each week you will get New and Live Worship Team Training topics every week! Added to our 800+ Articles and Videos, you will get Monday Morning Worship Bible Studies, Tuesday Full Article + Shows, Thursday Training by Special Well-Known Guests, Monthly Webinars, Podcasts, eBooks and Weekly Downloads! Plus, take advantage of our FacebookLive Members’ Only Groups straight on your News Feed!
Want to watch MORE? Not a WTTU Member, or Choose to Upgrade? Update Now
Worship Team Training® Mentoring
Are you called to serve? Do you know your next step? How do you get to the next level? We can help. Learn more, so you can lead others. Discover what WTT Mentoring can do for you today: wttu.co/mentoring
Copyright 2019 Worship Team Training®